Friday, November 19, 2010

Self-reflection

My life is mine. It cannot be someone else's because i am in total control of it.
As i'm approaching the end of 2010, i reflected on certain issues that matters.

I am still out of work, although i got the chance to work at TM early this year. Shit happens, i think i need to be stronger to face the coming days because in life, not all things come easy; moreover on career matters.

I did what i wanted to do, still sometimes i don't feel content. I am thankful for the smaller things God had given me. I still have parents that care much about me. They still treat me as if i'm a child. I can't be too dependent on them because one day, they'll be gone.

I worked out, meet friends, live life to the fullest, prayed and face each issues in my life without thinking much. Funny, i only thought of them afterwards, but i think thats the way i treat problems and tests in my life.

Well, i wanted to travel more but i didn't have the chance. I went to Chiang Mai and it was an eye-opener and superb. People there are warmer and friendlier. For me, Thailand is a more developed country than Malaysia(although other people might debate this).

Well, this is my first post since i last wrote last year. I hope there will be more posts... =)

No comments: