Sunday, April 24, 2011

New Zealand: 1st class visit...



Yesterday i went to a beach side near Greytown and Masterton(I couldn't remember the name of this place cause its hard to pronounce, Maori like name, hehhe). The journey took us a couple of hours but the scenery was very beautiful. I liked it very much cause this reminds me of a Glorious God. The beach was scenic and the skies were blue as ever. The weather was not so cold and not so hot. Just right! Over the cliffs i can see sheeps and cows grazing grass. There were stretches of cow farms that are very well maintained.



We tried to find seals over the beach but we only found them as we drove far over the country side.
They were smelly but cute! We found them sunbathing near the rocks beside the beach. At the end of the road, there was a lighthouse with hundreds of steps to climb. After picnicking at the beach, which was relaxing, we climbed the lighthouse and took pictures. The steps were stiff and it took a lot of energy to reach the top but the scenery was great!.




Nuha, Hannah and Haris followed us. Nuha was annoyed a bit because of the winding roads near the hills and hannah asked for 'teh o' along the way. Harris cried now and then but he was ok. I am so lucky abang long and kak long wanted to take us for a ride sightseeing New Zealand. Atuk and nenek were cheerful as ever, playing with the kids to make them happy with the journey. We stopped a while at a town where the kids play at a playground.



I am happy here. The cold weather, the foreign people, the beautiful buildings and houses, and a family makes me feel warm. But once in a while i do feel depressed. I am diagnosed and suffering with depression for over 9 years. Through the ups and downs, in and out of hospital, taking medication and injections, meeting other people with depression and similar illness, crying over problems, made me feel worn. I am still sick and struggling to find myself in the community. I have an ambition to be healthy, to work, to get married and have childrens and lead a normal healthy life. Writing this blog somewhat gives me a chance to share my ideas and feelings with other people. Dear God, please give me the strength to move on with life and face the challenges it throws at me.

1 comment:

kiddy collection said...

I believe u can do it. Be strong Adam. Allah is always by your side.
Tiada penyakit yg tiada ubat nya. Think positive positive n positive. I'll always support u.